Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
3938 State St
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Licensed to sell real estate since 1999 and a broker since 2002, I offer informed, professional service to anyone looking to purchase or sell real estate. With over 35 years experience living and working in the Santa Barbara area real estate market, as well as intimate local area knowledge, I work tirelessly to help buyers and sellers realize their real estate goals.
As a listing agent in Santa Barbara, my extensive marketing plan gives a homeowner the opportunity to get the maximum value for his/her property. For buyers, I relentlessly search until I find the perfect property then I help negotiate the best possible deal. Nothing satisfies me more than seeing the smiles that come with a successful sale or the purchase of a lifetime.
I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from of Cal Poly University and an MBA from Pepperdine University. Before becoming a Real Estate Broker and Realtor, I worked as a business manager in the aerospace industry for 19 years. My attention to detail and follow through makes the whole process flow smoothly. When I make a commitment, you know it will get done! With an easy going manner and sense of humor, you will find that I make the process of home buying and selling a pleasure. I strive to make people feel at ease throughout the entire process. Thanks again for choosing Patty Colman as your on-line Santa Barbara, Goleta, Hope Ranch, Montecito, Carpenteria, and Summerland real estate source.
WHAT CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY...
• I do hope your office realizes what an absolute gem they have in you. As far as I'm concerned, you should be your top salesperson based on your persistence, availability, attention to detail, kindness, business sense and friendliness. You always kept me apprised and up to date of everything. You worked so hard on selling this property and I truly do appreciate it.
• During the escrow process, I could see that other professionals really respect her, and I think the reasons for this include the calm and very competent manner she brings to solve problems easily. Her combination of kindness, brainpower, dedication to others, and diligence are very unusual and outstanding. I know you will be happy to have her work for you.
• Patty Colman did more to secure my financial future than anyone in my life.
• You have that extra sense of sincere caring for people, and you are willing to go the extra mile. It is, after all, that difference that counts. • My husband and I wanted you to know how much we appreciated all your sincere interest, help, and follow-through. You really steered our son and daughter in law through both transactions, and always were patient with our involvement (which was a little complicated). We are very grateful.
• We tell every new person in the department about you and how you really kept us on top of the market ! • Our home buying experience was very exciting! We appreciated Patty's dedication and professionalism.
Licensed Realtor® since 1999.
Broker Associate since 2002.